Sunday, September 23, 2012

Belly shot

Less than a week until our elective 3d/4d ultrasound! Very exciting. Not only will we see the babies again, but it'll be for a full 20-30 min! Just pure fun, relaxed, enjoyable time with Lori, her DH and children and my husband and son. I haven't seen the babies since 9 weeks, so almost 8 weeks later! It'll be so awesome to see how much they've grown and changed. I'm so excited for Clark to see them again. He's very very excited to have the babies. He doesn't understand yet that it just doesn't happen overnight, even though I wish it did. They need to grow until end of February :) I think he's going to be most excited for the finding the genders out! He is sticking by a boy and a girl. I used to have strong feeling of it being 2 boys but now I just haven't a clue! Lucky Lori knows! Haha I thought it would kill me for her knowing so far in advance from us knowing, but it really isn't a big deal to me. I like to harass her every once and awhile with questions of what they are, but I in no way really want the answer yet. My heart is set on finding out our special way surrounded by all the people who love and have supported us through this entire journey. I wouldn't imagine it any other way. Only 34 more days... :-P

Left picture: 13 weeks Right: 15 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment