Sunday, August 26, 2012

Big scare!!!!

Monday night I was lying in the couch after work and small group. At about 11 pm I stood to go to bed and felt a gush of fluid. I went to the bathroom and was terrified to see bright red. I called my dr and while I waited for the after hours to call back I got in the car to go to the ER.

The bleeding was heavy and I was very worried. I called Lisa to let her know what was going on. And my SIL met me at the hospital. Finally after the long terrible wait they did an ultrasound. Baby A had a good strong heartbeat and Baby B was moving so much we could get one. Thank God. That was a huge blessing. Lisa and joe came to town for my doctor appointment. We had an ultrasound and again the babies looked great. I have a SCH or sub chorionic hemorrhage. Looks like it is in a great spot. Below the babies! So it isn't affecting them at all. So now we just pray it stops bleeding soon.

3 comments:

  1. that is so scary! I'm glad you and the babies are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost the same thing happened to B with our singleton! Her doctor put her on bedrest for a week though. He said the bleeding is more common with IVF, but OMG...what a scare!! I'm so glad the babies are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scary glad everything is ok. I heard SCH is pretty common with IVF, hope the bleeding stops soon.

    ReplyDelete