Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ultrasound decided!

Ok so we have officially decided to go for Friday the 13. That is the day the nurse said she wanted us there and lets be honest. We aren't the most patient people! So 3 days sooner is a blessing! So Friday July 13 we will know for sure! Just to know there is 1 heathy baby will just be such a relief!

Honestly this is the day I am most excited about and at the same time the most nervous! Our numbers are so much better this time so I am really praying we get good news! But I have to admit I am still really nervous. This was the worst day last time with terrible news. Here we are again! I am just praying for the news that there is a beautiful heathy baby with a heartbeat! Anything else would be a huge bonus! Please pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. Things are gonna be perfect this time! I am praying for y'all girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Friday. Second times the charm!

    ReplyDelete