Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm pregnant! I can tell!!

Having some pregnancy symptoms! Major cravings and strong aversions. Not quite morning sickness but definitely picky about what I can eat. With each child I have carried I have had a craving in the 3rd trimester for lucky charms. I am 8 weeks pregnant and have already had about 10 bowls. I never eat it when I am not pregnant. Also with each pregnancy brushing my teeth makes me gag. Happening to me now too.

It is said that with twins your symptoms happen earlier and twice as strong. The one symptom I have noticed this with is fatigue. I am so tired. Body tired and sleep tired. Just tired. So far I am doing great just feeling pregnant now!!!! Wanted to share my first trimester symptoms!

Cravings
Powdered doughnuts
Bananas
Lucky charms
Cottage cheese
Pickles
WATER
Green olives

2 comments:

  1. yayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally craved Lucky Charms with my 1st two (both girls) and craved powdered donuts and water like crazy with my last pregnancy (boy). I just don't get why pregnancy doesn't make us crave salad and fruit - its always the bad stuff...haha!!

    ReplyDelete