Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6/6 BW and US

This morning I went in for blood work and ultrasound. Our NC just called to update me on how things are looking. My estrogen levels are a bit lower than they want, so they are increasing my Follistim dosage from 25 to 50. They want to keep stimming me slowly, but they are upping it a bit to help with that level. The ultrasound showed about 20 eggs starting to grow. They are very small, as they should be since I've only been on meds for 3 days. I go again Friday for repeat BW and US. Thanks to God for allowing us to come this far, and we pray that my body continues to produce quality eggs. Pray for Lori's body to stay nice and fluffy and sticky for our embryos. She had an appointment yesterday, and it went very well! Everything looks great on her side. She leaves for Florida tomorrow night! Praying for safe travels as they drive down there. All thanks and glory to Him! <3

1 comment:

  1. 20 eggs! That's great!! I'm crossing my fingers and saying a prayer too!!

    ReplyDelete