Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pleasantly Surprised.

Today we are 5dp5dt (5 days past a 5 day transfer). As many of you know, Lori and I were struggling with whether or not we were going to test before our Beta. We decided to, but then when to was a question. After talking to Joe, we decided to wait until we were at least 6 days past, so the earliest we'd try testing would be Thursday. Well, Lori and I were talking this morning about our thoughts and feelings when did we test and how we'd feel once we saw the results. After much, much praying by both of us, Lori mentioned she had the tests with her at work and that she needed to pee... Well... that got the ball rolling on possibly maybe we should test! Well.... let's just show this
We ARE PREGNANT!!!! I started crying when Lori texted me this beautiful picture! She was crying, I was crying. What a hormonal mess we both are ;-) I am overjoyed! I am going to relish in this amazing moment. God really has brought both of us through so much, especially after our early miscarriage back in April. He has shown how faithful He is to us, and I know both Lori and I cannot thank Him enough. This is all happening because of the glory of Him. We were brought together because of Him and we are now pregnant because of Him. God is good.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! We got our bfp then as you know, so a good day to get it! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete