Sunday, June 17, 2012

Post retrieval

Had my egg retrieval this morning. My mom came with me as CJ had his first hockey practice today, and neither Joe nor I wanted him to go without one of us. It went really well. They retrieved 19 eggs! It's a great number and I'm so thankful and happy, however, I am more interested to see how many eggs fertilize. We find that information out sometime tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be early. So thankful that God led to me this and brought me through it.
As for how I'm feeling. At the moment, the Vicodin has finally kicked in. Still hurts when I cough so I'm trying my hardest to not to. I have a heating pad on my abs. Joe has been super sweet, taking Clark to the movies so I can continue to heal. I wish I could have gone with as it's Father's day but it hurts too much to sit up. He is also taking the day off tomorrow as CJ has his first soccer practice. Today it was hockey and I missed that. So I will be going with to his soccer regardless of how I'm feeling!
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment