Saturday, June 16, 2012

Long time no post!

Sorry I've been MIA. I have been meaning to blog, but I have been so busy lately. This journey has been so different!! We have a new nurse coordinator (praise God-she is amazing!!), a new lab (wonderful), a new off site monitoring facility (love them), and a new transfer location! We wanted a new fresh start and we got one. My meds have been going great no problems with that so that's a plus! Lisa has kept you up to date on all of her appointments and I've just been waiting to see how she's doing. She is doing wonderfully producing amazing eggs I'm sure and her retrieval is tomorrow. So excited to see how many perfect eggs she has! Praying that everything goes well and it doesn't cause her too much pain. Then we wait to see how fertilization goes and with that we will see when the transfer will be. It could be june 20 or June 22 Our NC seems optimistic that they will do well and she expects a 5 day transfer. That means Friday June 22. So we are praying for that.

My lining did much better this time. No fluid so that is great! My lining at first appt last time was 5.5mm and this time it was 11mm! I didn't have to add any meds. So far so good. Just praying each step of the way!

We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment