Saturday, March 3, 2012

3/02-The Follow-up

Today I had my appointment to check my lining thickness and blood levels. I was expecting the cold women again and I was right. "here are your papers go there.". "get undresses I will be in for your ultrasound in a minute". That was about all I got from anyone.

I knew that I was hoping for my lining to be around 6.5-7. I asked the tech. She said they hoped for 8. As soon as the image came up on the screen the tech said "what is going on with you?". She said that I had fluid in my uterus. She asked me if I was spotting at all and I told her no. She said she wasn't sure why the fluid was there then. She measured me at 9mm but said they would have to subtract the measurement of fluid. That was about 5mm. That didn't sound good.

When I left I called Lisa to let her know what was going on. We both started looking for information online. It sounded pretty common. Most people said it went away. Some said their doctor drained the fluid. Most people said it wasn't a big deal, but on the Internet there is always that 1 site that gets you all flipped out. I found information about decreased chances of success because of fluid. Talk about scary. I thought the clinic was going to call and cancel everything. It took forever to get the call.

When the clinic called they said the fluid was there but they acted like it wasn't a concern. They said two doctors saw the ultrasound and neither of them were concerned. WHEW!! What a relief. At this point I was praying alot. I have been praying throughout this whole process,but honestly I have just been praying for it to work on march 16. I forgot to pray about the little stuff along the way. Believe me I am praying about everything now! They decided to add the estrogen tablets to help the fluid dissolve. They scheduled another appointment for 3/6 to see if the fluid was decreasing. Praying it goes away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment