Friday, March 2, 2012

The Meds

I got the call on Friday from the pharmacy, that they would be mailing me my meds. I had them sent to work since I would have to sign for them. They came that Tuesday morning. Which is good because I started them on Wed evening. I was shocked at the size of the box!!

Inside I had my Lupron injections, estrogen patches, estrogen tablets just in case, progesterone suppositories and progesterone injections. Oh and an antibiotic. I had a friend teach me how to give the Lupron injections to myself. They really aren't too bad. They are given with an insulin needle. It is tiny and barely hurts at all. Good thing since I have to do these injections for the next few weeks everyday.

I strutted the estrogen patches and they are fine. No side effects or anything so that is good. I had my first lining check today so we will see if I have to start the tablets or not. The progesterone I do not start until the week before transfer. So I will continue the med section a little later to let you know how that is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment