Thursday, March 22, 2012

A little vent..

Just need to vent on my feelings I've been experiencing today. Last night, it was brought to my attention that blue dye tests are not always accurate. You may see a positive result and in fact not be pregnant. I was super excited and felt this was such a clear sign we are pregnant! So then I'm told it could be a false positive. Ugh. Talk about a Debbie Downer.. Obv it could be, but why rain on my tiny rainbow?? Lori looked at the test right away and saw the positive result. So the theory is if you wait a while before looking, the blue dye can just evap and show positive even if it's not. So is that true or not?? Can't we just have some good news!?
Then Well, this morning Lori took a regular pregnancy test (not an early response one) and it was negative. We promised each other we wouldn't feel discouraged. When she told me it was negative, a tiny piece of me cringed. I wish I would have more patience and waited to test until we were maybe another day. I trust fully in God and know that whatever His will is, is what will happen, and on His timing no less. But now I'm a little worried. And I don't know how to figure my emotions out. This whole process is so stressful and I think I will feel one way, but then I end up feeling another. I just pray I could be satisfied with the small steps. Pray for us that we can stay strong and positive and not lose sight of the big picture. We are 6 days past a 6 dayer. It's obviously early still, but being on different blogs and boards makes me go nuts and calms me at the same time :-/ ugh! Just needed to vent. Thanks. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh...praying for you. It's so hard. Stay strong! I know it will happen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you get that nice bfp on a FRER!!! Don't worry just yet! FINGERS CROSSED for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete