Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Med Changes

On Sunday was my first day of my new medication regimen.  The lupron shots are finally finished so that is a blessing.  Now I am on to the next stage.  On one hand I am so excited, because this means we are getting close, but on the other hand I am afraid of the progesterone shots.  I have read some terrible things about how painful it is going to be.  I am continuing on the estrace tablets vaginally.  I am starting progesterone vaginally and as an IM (inter muscular).

The first shot was schedule for Sunday evening.  I tried not to think about it during the day, because I was  slightly nervous.  Ryan gave me the shot and I was shocked.  I barely felt it at all!  I can't believe how much people complain about it.  It really was nothing.  I had some of the Lupron inj actually hurt worse than this.  This is such relief.  This was the last hurdle that I was afraid of.  Now we are so close to the transfer I can hardly stand it.  Tomorrow we get on a train and head to Chicago!

So so so so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment