Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 8 with fever

I'm on day 8 of having a pretty significant fever. Went yesterday to CVS minute clinic, where I was turned away because of my CF. She didn't feel comfortable even looking in my mouth to see if I had strep. Frustrating. So I called my CF doctor at 9:45 and he wasn't in yet but his nurse practitioner basically heard my symptoms and prescribed me augmentine, a strong antibiotic, to fight whatever is going on in my body. I'm praying this sickness won't delay anything in regards to our egg retrieval or affect the quality of my eggs. On positive, I woke up this morning with a bit more energy than I've had in the past week. So I think the antibiotic is starting to do something. Fever is still holding strong, but I'm continuing drinking tons and tons of Gatorade and resting. Hopefully it gets under 101 by this afternoon. That'd b awesome, it's been holding steady at 102.6 Bleh! Pray for my body to grow stronger each day and it won't affect anything. We've been waiting patiently so long for this June retrieval/transfer.

1 comment:

  1. Sending healing prayers up for you!!! Drink lots of fluids and rest! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete