Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick Update

A quick update on myself. I ended up "quitting" my long term sub position last night after being sick for the entire last week. I attempted to go to school yesterday, and when I got home, I just felt so wiped out and crummy. Checked my temperature and it was up to 100.00. There are only 2 weeks of school left, but I just couldn't risk my health, especially with our upcoming retrieval and transfer only 3.5 weeks away. My number one goal is to get healthy, to rest and to grow some great healthy eggs! My heart already feels at peace that I made the right decision. Maybe I can get outside and enjoy some of this spring weather. And finally spend some quality time again with Clark. I know he's missed having his old fun, cheerful mom. I've missed him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment