Monday, May 14, 2012

It's almost time!

Today is an exciting day. I got my meds in the mail today. A new beginning starts this Friday. I start with Lupron. I am excited to get my body ready. I know we have a long road ahead, but it is so nice to be finally doing something instead of waiting.

Unfortunately things haven't improved much with our NC. She was 2 weeks late getting my schedule toe and even then we had to contact her to ask again. I was 1 day away from taking my last bc pill and she still hadn't tolde what to do. I didn't know if I was supposed to take the placebo or continue active pills. Once again I had to contact her to ask. I sometimes want to wait to see if she will do her job. See what would happen if we didn't contact her, but this is too important to me to just wait and let her mess things up. She emailed me May 1st telling me she was sending my RX to the pharmacy. She said they would call me for delivery. May 11 I decided to call the pharmacy to see what the hold up was. They said she never sent them an RX. I refilled my old one and asked them to ship it ASAP since I was supposed to start meds in 7 days. I emailed my NC to ask what happens and 3 days later she responded that she was sending it to them and they would deliver it soon. Yeah I got my meds that day since I ordered them myself. I wonder what would have happened if I waited for her to do her job. We would have not had my meds and things would have been delayed. She could care less about us it seems. Just a shame. I am trying to be patient but seriously. How can she still have a job when she isn't doing it. May 25 we finally get a new NC. I guess I will just do her job for her until then and pray things are better with our 3rd NC.

I have decided to use a different lab here for my appointments. Mostly because I just want a fresh start. We are starting a new journey. A new site in Chicago and a new site here and I am praying for a new and happier outcome.

Sweet Lisa has been sick and had to start antibiotics so I am praying for healing for her. We need her body healthy and ready. Please add us to your prayers as we start this new journey. It is in Gods hands and I am starting off by giving it all up to him. God thank you for this opportunity. Thank you for Lisa and Joe and CJ. Thank you for their amazing and accepting family. Their love and support means so much. Thank you God for my family who has helped me through the joys and sorrows so far. Who support me in every way. I am so blessed to be able to serve you Lord. I know this is your will and I am laying it all in your knowing hands. Give me strength, patience, knowledge, and open my heart to accepting whatever you have in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new NC! I hope this one takes better care of you.

    Prayers for Lisa!

    ReplyDelete