Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baseline Ultrasound & Blood Work

Ever have one of those nights that you think are sleepless? That was my night/early morning. I kept tossing and turning, coughing, and having weird thoughts. I'm not quite sure if I was awake or not. But I am definitely exhausted. Up early for my baseline appointments. I made these appointments back when I was still working, hence the early, early nature of them. At least I will get them done and can enjoy my day resting. I will update more later when I hear the results. Pray for good numbers! I'm not quite sure what they are looking for besides for one appointment taking ever possible blood test possible (the FDA testing).

**UPDATE**
Heard from our nurse coordinator. My ultrasound and estrogen levels looked good! I am to start my meds Sunday! Ya! We are almost there. It's so exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love your blog! I just started my first surrogacy journey and it looks like we are going to the same fertility clinic! Can't wait to follow your journey, GL!!

    ReplyDelete